Monday, August 18, 2008

Every single muscle in my body is bitching and carping about the insane amounts of Taebo I did this weekend. But, in spite of an anniversary dinner a deux and a birthday party for the nephew with cake and ICE CREAM, my lovely, lovely nemesis, I still managed to drop two freaking pounds this week! Whoo the freak hoo! Also, peanut butter ice cream, filled with chocolate peanuts and chocolate covered pretzels??? If it was calorie free, fat free etc... I would totally give up sex for the rest of my life to be able to eat a freaking VAT of this stuff daily. I think it was called Hog Trail or something like that. It's by Yarnell's and since I live in Razorback country (whoot!) I'm assuming only Special K will know about this.

5 comments:

Nilliem said...

Go you! And here, in the chilly Northeast, it is Friendly's (local chain restaurant/ice cream place) Forbidden Chocolate. Like dark chocolate in ice cream form.

But that does sound yummy....

Groovn-girl said...

Nilliem, I'm Totally. Coming. To. Visit. Cuz dark chocolate ice cream = love, true love.

Nilliem said...

COOL! Actually, they do sell Friendly's at groceries, but I'm not sure how far out of New England they go....

But if you are in the neighborhood...drop me a line. I love meeting new people, and since C-Girl won't be in this neck of woods for a while, lol...

Special K said...

I totally hear you girl and agree 1000% It is the bomb diggity of ice cream!! Congrats on the 2 lbs, hey it MIGHT be some magical Razorback shit in that ice cream, just sayin.

Nilliem said...

Are you ok?? Or did the ice cream dreams make you too giddy? ;)